3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got a zzp nex n20 unit? how do you like it? do you reccomend them? anything else i need to know or do with one?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I use the 82021 wet kit. If your looking for a dry kit it would be part # 82011.
The Zex kit is really nice clean installation, I have used several others and have to say I like the Zex kit the best.

·
Registered
92 Posts
only thing you would want to do is run 2 range colder plugs, but to be honest you will not stick with the 55 shot. I have sold/installed many kits and pretty soon they are wanting more. The kits mentioned above come with 55 65 and 75 shot jets. I have ran the 75 on mine without retarding the timing but ran 100 octane. I have sprayed it several times on 93 octane and it seemed to handle it fine. With the 100 shot you would probably want to retard timing, but I have the 75 shot in mine now for little late night playing in the local industrial park.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so other than hooking it up no mods are necessary other than plugs to run a 55shot. i have a cai and no cat, ubend, resonator and soon to be 3in downpipe. will the 55 shot be ok with no more mods than i have other than the plugs and keep my kr down.

thanks again guys

·
Registered
92 Posts
no other mods required for a 55 shot, actually the N2o will act like an intercoooler if you spray it through the supercharger by cooling the intake charge so it will help with kr.

·
Registered
61 Posts
what about 75 and 100? Would you reccomend wet or dry to go with a s/c?

sry to jack, but I didnt want to start a new thread.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Definatley a wet shot. A wet shot with a turbo or SC. If not your playing with fire. The risks with a dry shot triple with any type of blower.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Just take a look at my pistons posted in bottom end. #1 & #3 toast. The zex module says it will control the bottle pressure so there is alwasy the right mix of fuel. BS. I would sell mine to you but make sure you scan and keep an eye on fuel pressure at WOT. $350 for the entire dry kit, 55-75hp nozzles, bottle, everything. You'll like it as long as fuel mix is good.

·
Registered
61 Posts
00GTP said:
Just take a look at my pistons posted in bottom end. #1 & #3 toast. The zex module says it will control the bottle pressure so there is alwasy the right mix of fuel. BS. I would sell mine to you but make sure you scan and keep an eye on fuel pressure at WOT. $350 for the entire dry kit, 55-75hp nozzles, bottle, everything. You'll like it as long as fuel mix is good.
sounds like fun but I think Ill pass :D

still wanna know what you need to run some serious juice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts