3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find an L32 engine. It can come with or without the supercharger. Threw a rod in my 04 GTP and need a replacement fast! Or if you know where to get one, I'd greatly appreciate any links you may find. So far, the cheapest I can find is about $1,000 shipped to 64491

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Morad Parts Company

·
Registered
484 Posts
LKQ in Topeka... approx 100 miles from you and they have one from a 2004 for $850 complete with the SC.
Buy this and part the old motor out. You should be able to get an easy $500 for the heads, LIM, SC and pulleys off the old engine (as long as the replacement engine doesn't need replacement parts).
LKQ phone #:
1-800-627-2100

Otherwise APS (40 miles from me) has one from a 2006 w/45k miles for $595 but it is missing the SC.
APS phone #
1-888-517-7214

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick resposes! Does anyone know how long these superchargers last? The guy I bought the car from a couple days ago said he had it serviced at 75k and that it wouldn't need anything til 150k (the car has 125k on it now). As far as I can tell, the supercharger appears to be fine. I didn't notice any noises coming from it or anything. Is the APS the guys from Minnesota? $595 sounds like a pretty good deal from what I'm seeing. I'd just have to figure in freight to that price. Topeka isn't far from here though, so I'll give them a call and see what that engine has on it for mileage. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts