3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm already on a few forum under the nick of blackZ34. I own a 1997 Monte Carlo and I did a 3800 SC swap this spring. I hop to find some other good informations here and maybe even give some!

See ya, Guillaume

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hello,
This is the first forum I've been a part of, and I'm looking foward to giving/getting info and stories about the 3800 powered vehicles. I have a 2000 Monte Carlo SS that I am currently in the process of modding. I have quite a bit in it already and I will post everything in a week or two as soon as I get my next install done.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thank you very much for the invite Scott, glad to be here and learn more as things get bigger and better in our comunity.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mr. INTENSE said:
Welcome everyone!

Scott
Gee Scott..I liked BADGTP better than MR. Intense, it sounds kinda nerdy...Change it :p

Thanks for the site Scott and Welcome everyone I own a slow ass GT but hope to Turbocharge it soon ;)

·
Vendor
86 Posts
blackZ34 said:
Hi, I'm already on a few forum under the nick of blackZ34. I own a 1997 Monte Carlo and I did a 3800 SC swap this spring. I hop to find some other good informations here and maybe even give some!

See ya, Guillaume
nice to see another 5th gen monte on the boards

·
Registered
73 Posts
Howdy!
Tate

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Overclock This said: