3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Springs are good enough just for drag racing. I dont want appearance or anything i Just need something good enough to help me with the launch.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
BumpinGTP said:
So far the most proven drag race setup has been Eibach springs with Koni struts.
well, C.G. uses stock everything I think. not sure about sturts, but pretty sure he has stock springs. I have stock in the rear with Koni's and GMPP springs in front ( I liked the way it sat......LEVEL)

Rocky

·
Registered
713 Posts
Mr. Hat said:
well, C.G. uses stock everything I think. not sure about sturts, but pretty sure he has stock springs. I have stock in the rear with Koni's and GMPP springs in front ( I liked the way it sat......LEVEL)

Rocky
CG used the setup that i listed, i only know this because i wanted to buy it off of him, lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
uh the Wbodystore is coming out with coilovers in december im waiting 4 those 2 come out i dont drag much i like taking my car up in the mountains and destroying my tires, so ill b buying those and new struts not really sure if i want the koni or the new sprint shocks that just came out i trust the konis more but the sprints r cheaper. Traction also depends on ur tire, i got 245/50/17 Dunlop sp5000 they wore down fast but great grip next tire i will get is 245/45/17 and probably even more expensive than the dunlops

·
Registered
381 Posts
The GMPP Koni Suspension package works very well...Setting on full hard for racing...Then back to about 1 1/2 normally...I live out in a hilly wooded area with all windy roads and what used to be 35 mph turns are now 55 mph turns...Great mod albeit expensive...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mr. INTENSE said:
I heard that C.G. is retired anyway...
What? just becasue he didn't race at GPG? yeah right.... he's in way too deep.

:rolleyes: but if he deceides to part out his car.....that could be interesting. :p

Rocky

·
Registered
713 Posts
Mr. Hat said:
What? just becasue he didn't race at GPG? yeah right.... he's in way too deep.

:rolleyes: but if he deceides to part out his car.....that could be interesting. :p

Rocky
he hasnt raced half the season and has already sold half the parts off his car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts