·
Registered
16 Posts
what about the kit on PFYC.com?

anyone have that yet?

·
Registered
54 Posts
At 3 grand a pop; it'll be a while before you see many of these. I think you'll see more home built units than anything else. :cool:

·
Registered
238 Posts
syP said:
what about the kit on PFYC.com?

anyone have that yet?
Gryphon on club gp has that one, he had a GTP on used a block off plate for the supercharger, but so far he ran 13.2 on 10 pounds of non-intercooled boost
you can see some pics if you go to www.clubgp.com and go to the L36 forum and then to the thread that says new updated page on cartuning turbo

HTH

·
Registered
47 Posts
BFT! said:
At 3 grand a pop; it'll be a while before you see many of these. I think you'll see more home built units than anything else. :cool:
To tell you the truth I think $3K is a pretty good price considering how much power it gives you. I have seen many other kits for other cars that cost more and give you less hp.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:cool:
GT-ER said:
To tell you the truth I think $3K is a pretty good price considering how much power it gives you. I have seen many other kits for other cars that cost more and give you less hp.
I'm not saying that the kits are overpriced; I'm saying that not a lot of people have 3K laying around. Maybe you'll see more around tax and financial aid time. We still need an intercooler to top it all off and you're still going to need to upgrade your tranny. :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
8-Ur-Honda said:
or to beat those, losers that say turbos are for pansies j/k :D
hahahahahahahaha... :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
98 TGP TOY said:
Luckily Im fighting back with a taste of their own medicine :cool:
yea but if they have a better turbo, along with cams, heads, insert, 1.75 rockers, umm im afraid that case will be over and you are caught :D :p :p

·
Registered
238 Posts
did you get your car running better than 14.0 yet, and did you find out why you where leaking oil, lastly what does your turbo spool at, just wondering because ill be buying a turbo myself probably within the next two months

1 - 20 of 23 Posts