3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Upper motor mounts for a L36 (passenger and driver side, the ones that mount to the engine) $make offer

-4 stock monte carlo SS rims off of my 2001 (2 of the rims have blemishes on the front of the face of the rim, perfect for drag tire use) $200 OBO plus shipping.

·
Registered
128 Posts
is this the aluminum driverside bracket, dogbone, and the part that mounts to the front frame? I am in need of extra brackettry on the ssei.. if that's everything you go it'm interested.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BoogieQ said:
is this the aluminum driverside bracket, dogbone, and the part that mounts to the front frame? I am in need of extra brackettry on the ssei.. if that's everything you go it'm interested.
Sorry Adam, just the 2 engine brackets that bolt to the engine itself is all I have.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ahhhh :) It may be a start though ;)

If you can't offload them, let me know in a week or so I'll probably take it so I can start measuring, etc. Got the bolts for them too?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BoogieQ said:
Ahhhh :) It may be a start though ;)

If you can't offload them, let me know in a week or so I'll probably take it so I can start measuring, etc. Got the bolts for them too?
Ill have to take a look, maybe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.