3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find it anywhere, I just wanna know what Wes's HP is with all his mods, maybe a dyno or something? thanks guys

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, but i have a question: How can 220 at the wheels run a 13.2 1/4 mile? I'd think it'd take tleast 300 to run that fast, not 275 crank. Thanks for your replies.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kool, thanks guys.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Timberwarp said:
Wes is an awesome driver for the power he makes. Pretty much no NA guy W-body has been able to match his 60's at all.
what are his 60's?

·
Registered
168 Posts
deeeezaamn

·
Vendor
900 Posts
As everyone has said, Wes is one of the best drivers out there. He also happens to love doing huge burnouts as much as I do. :D He also knows his car and setup extremely well and has made more passes than anyone I know (other than Jason Patterson in his old Toyota Corrlla). :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
Did Wes use a chassis dyno and get 220WHP or was that a guess using a software program? I haven't seen any charts over 200WHP and a chart was never posted. I asked intense to post the chart on clubGP but it never was. Must be a crazy broad power band to run that time with 220WHP, I'd like to see it.

Owner ZZPerformance.com 11.06 M90 GTP and 12.60 natural GT.

·
Registered
158 Posts
He also knows his car and setup extremely well and has made more passes than anyone I know (other than Jason Patterson in his old Toyota Corrlla).
How many passes does he have? I have over 300(400 if you count other cars) and I know one other than has close to 500. ALL done in a GP. And Mike Dye has to be well over 600 by now. And you know all of us ;) .

Not saying he doesnt have more, but damn, I thought I had alot. :D

EDIT-Its funny seeing Zooomer have "3800 newbie" under his name :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have only seen video's of Wes' dynos but not the chart. I also remember Wes dynoing the 220 but with something wrong with the motor at the time (could have made more power).

Correct me if I am wrong here.

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
We dynoed back in December of 03 and I know it was like 219 or 220 because at the time I was doing my first dyno and hit 221 and was getting ribbed about almost being beat by an NA car. I don't have a copy of the dyno chart though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Zooomer said:
Did Wes use a chassis dyno and get 220WHP or was that a guess using a software program? I haven't seen any charts over 200WHP and a chart was never posted. I asked intense to post the chart on clubGP but it never was. Must be a crazy broad power band to run that time with 220WHP, I'd like to see it.

Owner ZZPerformance.com 11.06 M90 GTP and 12.60 natural GT.
Zoom, what does your stroker dyno?

·
Vendor
900 Posts
How many passes does he have? I have over 300(400 if you count other cars) and I know one other than has close to 500. ALL done in a GP. And Mike Dye has to be well over 600 by now. And you know all of us .
Like I am going to debate this with you. LMAO!

·
Registered
158 Posts
A debate? :confused:

I thought it was just a question-he could have a 1000 for all I know. I was just saying there are other w/ what i think is a lot of passes. I'm not rying to discredit anyone either. I guess I was just being nosey, sorry.

To be totally honest-I wouldnt mind knowing how many runs everybody has (1/4mile preferably).

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think to stay in Topic, Wes definitely would have a lot under his belt to make his 60's work that way.

As for the amount of runs everyone has made...

Lets see I think for 3 months straight I pulled close to 300 passes (never got better on the launch). :rolleyes: Me just a slow learner.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
zooomer said:
Did Wes use a chassis dyno and get 220WHP or was that a guess using a software program?
We used a chassis dyno as always.

zooomer said:
I haven't seen any charts over 200WHP and a chart was never posted. I asked INTENSE to post the chart but it never was.
Here's a copy of his old 2004 dyno chart in case you missed it on the Our Team page of our website:

We just dynoed his new setup tonight, and plan to have those results posted tomorrow. For both dyno sessions, his bottom end and compression ratio remained completely stock, and we ran on 92 octane pump gas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts