3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Norwalk last night and I weighed my car. To me the weight seemed a little on the low side. I know my car should be pretty light for a GP, but I wasn't expecting it to be as light as it is. I have a '99 GT, 2 door, no sunroof, with torque stars. Weight reduction is: removed spare, removed carpet in trunk, removed passenger and rear seat, removed cross braces, and removed passenger side dogbone mount (only becaase it broke). I also have no cat or resonator which should drop some weight as well.

I'd just like to hear what you guys think it should weigh with that stuff before telling you what the weight was.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, so your guesses are about what I thought it should be. I don't understand it at all, but without me in the car it was 3150..... With me it was 3280. I don't know what it is but that just seems abnormally light to me.

·
Registered
756 Posts
mine weighed in at 3275 with me in it at norwalk last year at nationals with same stuff removed.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Mr HTML ( BlueNote ) said:
Full Tank of gas, Me in it, Subs in it, and all my Turbo **** and I weighed in at 3700 pounds. No idea where you guys get these low numbers?
less than a 1/4 tank of gas, No subs, no turbo or supercharger.. and a lot of other **** missing too! I am the weight reduction master!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.