3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a wideband AFR monitor. I would really like to find one that could mount in my gauge pod, but I dunno if this would limit the quality of the wideband that I could purchase. I have heard of AEM, Innovative, and some other kind...but I really would like to get one that people have confidence in. any and all input welcome! Thanks, Andy C.

·
Registered
888 Posts
PLX is my preference. FYI - the "wideband" o2 sensor is just that - the sensor. What you're referring to is the controller module. Most widebands you can buy individually and wire right into a controller or reader like an Aeroforce gauge or the like.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
i have a PLX and love it. i have it simulating my narrow band and have the wideband into my EGR. i makes it so that i can log WB anytime. it comes with everything you need and has a gauge for you pod.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PLX is the one I couldn't think of. I have been looking at their site and like what I have read and seen. Thanks for the replies so far, if anyone else has a good opinion on what kind... please fill me in, thanks

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, I guess that speaks for itself.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, The standalone gauge kit is what I just bought. Looks like it will let me hook it up to my computer/hpt while I am driving and actively log runs. It looks like a really nice kit, and I have always heard good things from Innovative.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
i have the LC-1 hooked up thru the Aeroforce

1 - 8 of 8 Posts