3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We need you for a shootout on 10/16/10!

I am trying to round up as many of my internet racing friends as possible for this event. Virtually everyone on this site is eligible to enter and race with Team Buick at this event. I have confirmation from the event director that all 3800 v6's reguardless of body are eligible as well as those listed in the flyer. That means if you have a Camaro/Firebird with a 3800 based V6, or a Monte with the SC 3800 S2 or whatever with those powerplants, you are eligible. More importantly, it does not matter how fast you are in order to support your team. There will be V6's there running from 7's to 17's in the 1/4, so there is a place for everyone.

This is the 15th annual event at Thunder Valley Raceway Park in Noble, OK. It is always a real blast just hanging out and collecting some bragging rights. This year, the Buick team is opening up to include Pontiacs, Oldsmobiles, Cadillacs and GMC Trucks. So be sure to round up all those TA's, GTO's, GTP's, 442's, XLRV's and etc. to join us for a great time. I usually go up on Friday to get parked, TNT and just hang out with friends.

Map to Thunder Valley Raceway Park in Noble, Oklahoma

1 - 1 of 1 Posts