3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a decent quality L32 lower intake manifold. Also interested in Gen V supercharger.
If anyone had a good quality non-pitted L67 manifold, this would work as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you near Central Jersey?
Thanks for the reply I'm on the opposite corner, actually. I was able to scrounge a decent one from a wrecking yard locally. Now I'm debating now whether to get the whole rest of the engine as mine was having low oil pressure (from coolant thinning or damaged bearings, I'm not sure).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool. I have a good spare Gen V and a near complete 2000 GTP (and a '97 NA parts car as well). Good motor and trans, but it was a coastal car so the rocker rust is bad. I got it pretty cheap just to have spares for my 01 GTP.
So if anyone needs some cheap (or free) parts, they're yours if you do the labor. I can pull and ship if someone is really in need--But shipping alone has gotten pricey...
Anyway, those cars aren't going anywhere soon, so if you need anything keep me in mind--I'm not looking to cash in, just cover shipping and a few bucks for labor if anyone needs something
Regards, Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.