3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently put on a ls1 maf to tune my turbo better, and DHP with adjustable timing. During the process I took off my TB. So when I finally got everything back together, I started the car and it idled rough. Revved it a bit and it stayed reved for a couple seconds and slowly came down, revved it again and it came down normally and the idle smoothed out. Next couple times I started it it would run rough until i revved it. The ltfts were pinned at 16.4, also. So I uninstalled the TB and re-installed it, thinking it was a vac leak. Well now the car idles fine, but my ltfts are still pinned at 16.4 when my foot is off the gas. As soon as I give it the slightest nudge it heads for 0 ltfts. I have a mini-afc 1.0/1.1 that i turned up to 103% for the ls1 maf. Then I tried 105%, with no further luck. Should I keep going? Do I need a mini-afc 2.0?

Also, the adjustable timing knob has the IAT set at 158* right now. Thats how it was when I got it, and I didnt want to adjust timing yet, until I got the ltfts figured out. Let me know if you got any ideas. I dont hear a vac leak. So im sort of stumped. Let me know, thanx.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha your both wrong... ;) . I already found the vac leak....let me just say that its a live and learn thing. Apparently RTV doesnt like boost ;) . I will have it fixed and running soon. This is the reason i did so poorly when I went to the track last time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.