3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently put on a ls1 maf to tune my turbo better, and DHP with adjustable timing. During the process I took off my TB. So when I finally got everything back together, I started the car and it idled rough. Revved it a bit and it stayed reved for a couple seconds and slowly came down, revved it again and it came down normally and the idle smoothed out. Next couple times I started it it would run rough until i revved it. The ltfts were pinned at 16.4, also. So I uninstalled the TB and re-installed it, thinking it was a vac leak. Well now the car idles fine, but my ltfts are still pinned at 16.4 when my foot is off the gas. As soon as I give it the slightest nudge it heads for 0 ltfts. I have a mini-afc 1.0/1.1 that i turned up to 103% for the ls1 maf. Then I tried 105%, with no further luck. Should I keep going? Do I need a mini-afc 2.0?

Also, the adjustable timing knob has the IAT set at 158* right now. Thats how it was when I got it, and I didnt want to adjust timing yet, until I got the ltfts figured out. Let me know if you got any ideas. I dont hear a vac leak. So im sort of stumped. Let me know, thanx.

·
Registered
130 Posts
try reseting the computer to let it relearn the new change. if not, take some carb cleaner and spray around the Tb. if your idle increases, there's your vac. leak.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Reset PCM :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha your both wrong... ;) . I already found the vac leak....let me just say that its a live and learn thing. Apparently RTV doesnt like boost ;) . I will have it fixed and running soon. This is the reason i did so poorly when I went to the track last time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts