3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told when I bought it that it was a "t23 turbo kit for a 97 vw with intercooler, greddy blow off valve, air-fuel programmer, header, all the tubing, couplings, boost gauge , kdshfi gauge, carbin fiber cluster for the gauges, all brand new pics soon make offer

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the kit also has a greddy full auto timer, air fuel gauge, apexi s-afc2 super air flow converter, theres slight surface rust on the turbo but its surface only very easily removed. I made a mistake and bought the wrong kit 'ignorance' my loss is your gain make offer

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I tried to put pics up but cant fig it out email me if ur serious and want pics

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
you'd have better luck selling the overgrown pencil sharpener to the people who can use them on their rice grinders, I bet it would sell in a hurry on a VW forum, they like going fast too

·
Registered
413 Posts
so you were going to put a turbo kit from a vw 4 cylinder on your 3.8L v6 ? come on now bud. Put it up on craigslist or a vw forum youll sell it to some kid with a tax return quick

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yea, that would sell fast to the VW crowd. A turbo that small would about spool at idle on a 3800...heh. Wouldn't produce much boost or power over stock, but the powerband would be fat top to bottom. TORQUE, heh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts