3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to take a shot at tuning my sc l36 for water meth. I was just wondering if anyone had a fuel table already for one of these cars, somewhere I can start out at. This is my first time tuning any tips anyone has would be much appreciated. Tuning with hp tuners btw

·
Super Moderator
381 Posts
I'd start by seeing how it affects your current setup, then dial back accordingly in the MAF table, or crank up timing slowly as it likes it. Wideband data will he your friend, applying the % difference in your Commanded vs. Actual, to what your MAF change in each cell should be.

Haven't dug into HPT, yet, but I think they have some tools inside, where we've been doing it via Excel with the old DHP tuner.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m going to take a shot at tuning my sc l36 for water meth. I was just wondering if anyone had a fuel table already for one of these cars, somewhere I can start out at. This is my first time tuning any tips anyone has would be much appreciated. Tuning with hp tuners btw
Theres this guy overhere in oz thats got an l67 with basic setup injects into airduct b4 throttle body its got a 1way valve in it but he was a bit vague on set up . It doesnt require a computer to control it. Hes on facebooks l67torque forum his name is deano something. If i was to convert i would talk to him 1st.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts