3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in one post where someone listed a transmission shop in N.J. that had worked with Intense in the past. I tried to find the post again with no luck... :confused: Can someone tell me what the name of the Tranmission shop was? I want to have my transmission rebuilt by someone that has experiance at this. I am looking for reliability.... I live in upstate N.Y. but would be willing to take the transaxle to N.J. if necessary to get it rebuilt properly.

Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dynotech Performance in Manville. Their number is 908-704-8536. Eric Schertz is the best tranny guy in the northeast.

·
Registered
243 Posts
DYNOTECH is by far one of the best places to take your vehicle. I had them install my cam and will probably go back next summer for some trans work. They are very proffesional and curteous. They're a little hard to find but it's worth the trip. They have some awesome Turbo Regals there too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. I will try and give them a call tomorrow.... They are a little far away, but I want someone to do the job right... A little extra effort now can go a long way.....

Thanks
Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts