35 bux shipped! :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Wow a 2004 post, wonder if he sold it by now? :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
i didnt see the date till afterwards. damn people im new to the site. u dont have to be smart asses about it!
lol it was too hard to resist. i think jesse's is an mps pulley, you'll need a hub, but a much better way to go

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Definitely gonna want to get the u-bend taken out before you pulley down at all. Then you can go for it, that's why i'd go MPS, because if you have too much KR w/ a 3.4 you can back it off to a 3.5 or start with a 3.5 and pulley down further if you can. That's what i did. It's a lot less hastle w/ a mps hub than a press on.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
...Agree!

·
Registered
37 Posts
im looking for a cheap ubend delete now or im gona go have shop make one this week. id like to get a mps but i can get a 3.4" press for $35 unless u know of mps around that price. also i really dont have money to get a kr scanner. do u know if any place will check it or borrow one? thank u.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Finding (MPS hub assembly) one for that price will be tough, but you never know. I would recommend it though, for you.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Yes, I have the Intense MPS 3.4 pulley (hub not included) or the Thrasher 3.4 unit.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
If you can't afford the hub, i'd say hold off on the modding until you get a little more cash. Trying to do things on the cheap can cause you to cut needed corners and make more headaches than you started with. Not to mention even properly modded you're putting more stress on things and asking for failure. Don't plan to mod unless you plan to rebuild anything you touch. The 3800 is a hearty motor, but don't leave yourself up a creek.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts