3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anybody is running this cam and how it compares to intense s2 or s3. With this cam should i run 105# or 130# springs, and do i have to get moded retainers. Any comments are welcome.

·
Registered
187 Posts
By the numbers it should fall just short of the s3 with better idle. They are not incredibly different zzp claims higher numbers butif you look at lift and durations the 2 cam profiles are fairly close to each other. As for springs with that much lift I would choose 130's but you would also need a double roller chain setup.

·
Registered
565 Posts
It would be most comparable to the S3, but as stated above, it has a smoother idle. ZZP recommends using 130# on intake and 105# on exhaust, and you need head work with this cam.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know i need head work and i have that lined up but are there actual specs on this cam. I email zoomer and he never got back to me. And i also need the numbers so when i get my heads done they fall in the correct flow range. On the web site it says why they arnt listed but i dont care i still would like to see them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts