3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're heading to Valdosta (SGMP) sunday. look for a white 4dr gtp running 12s (hopefully, lol)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just North of Tally

I'm just north of Tally up in Bainbridge, GA. Just a newbie to the forum so I really couldn't add much input; yet... :)

G

·
Well Joe,
There's a lot of guys around here that will tech you everything you need.
Enjoy,

Adjudicator said:
I'm just north of Tally up in Bainbridge, GA. Just a newbie to the forum so I really couldn't add much input; yet... :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great

Kustomkid54 said:
Well Joe,
There's a lot of guys around here that will tech you everything you need.
Enjoy,

I have many ideas about what I should do. Would really like to get my car "noticed" ;). At the same time, I want it to be a "sleeper", also. I really have no intentions of racing, etc.; I just want a "healthy", dependable car for day-to-day driving and an occasional roadtrip. Of course, since I drive 40 miles daily one way to work, there are several "annoying" rice burner owners that need to be put into their place... Since I am in need of reasonably good gas milage; I guess dropping a 454ci LS-7 into the 'ole grocery getter is out of the question... ;)

G

·
For everything I have done to mine, I get "good" mileage. About 17 city. There are a lot of ways to get good gas mileage and power when it's needed. Keep boost gauge from coming on when you are just driving helps. Only race the cars you want to race helps. If in your heart you know you can't win, why do it. The cop always get the easy one to catch.
And if it's not fun, buy a VW.

Adjudicator said:
I have many ideas about what I should do. Would really like to get my car "noticed" ;). At the same time, I want it to be a "sleeper", also. I really have no intentions of racing, etc.; I just want a "healthy", dependable car for day-to-day driving and an occasional roadtrip. Of course, since I drive 40 miles daily one way to work, there are several "annoying" rice burner owners that need to be put into their place... Since I am in need of reasonably good gas milage; I guess dropping a 454ci LS-7 into the 'ole grocery getter is out of the question... ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SGMP (valdosta) sunday. screw the bowl, I'll have some ET streets to play with, and headers!

Hope to see ya there!

-Dan M.

G

·
Headers are good. Cost is a little high for what you get.
Enjoy them

Dan said:
SGMP (valdosta) sunday. screw the bowl, I'll have some ET streets to play with, and headers!

Hope to see ya there!

-Dan M.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, i didnt make it.. went back home for a street racing meet and didnt wake up early enough to make the 4hr drive to valdosta (from ft.walton bch). so i went up to the track in holt. ended up with a new PB, posted in the 'quarter mile' section.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey guys im heading out to Gainsville to go racing in 2 weeks...the 6th or 7th i believe, anyways if any of you guys are gonna be in the gainsville area then hit me up....I should have my new gears installed and ready to spray so hopefully if i get a set of tires then i should be able to pull a solid 12 sec time....Anyone wanna go? I'm in Jakcosnville for school right now, but I'm from Cocoa beach, so if your near either one of those areas and you wanna go then your more then welcome to tag along.....Hope so see some of you guys there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts