3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was reading the top 25 1/4 mile times and saw Tim Beek "Turbo Tim" on the chart with a [email protected] running a T4 turbo. On clubgp he is on the dyno chart with a 417 WHP dyno with stock cam, almost stock heads. He says that he is running the intercooled turbo kit from stattama.com and I was just wondering if anybody has any info on the Stattama turbo kit? The website says that have a kit on their test vehicle which may or may not be "turbo tim"
but it sounds impressive!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
another member on clubgp has one i cant remeber is name but he is running 12.2 with rockers,3.69 gears, and high stall converter

·
Registered
11 Posts
I believe pimpium z34 has one too. There are pictures of the stattama setup over on clubgp. Check it out. Very impressive numbers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
anybody got a link? lol :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey pimpiumz34 how did you get a kit from those guys at Stattama? I was talking to them about getting a turbo kit and they said they wouldn't be shipping until the end of winter?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Matt will hook you up if you are willing to go up to MI and have them build and install the kit for you. Sounds like a hassle, but you don't have to worry about getting it tuned, or the car not performing the way you want it to. I dropped my car off for 2 weeks, and I drove away with a low 12 second car.

He might be booked up for a while, I know he's been real busy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
also how much did your set up cost?

pimpiumz34 said:
Matt will hook you up if you are willing to go up to MI and have them build and install the kit for you. Sounds like a hassle, but you don't have to worry about getting it tuned, or the car not performing the way you want it to. I dropped my car off for 2 weeks, and I drove away with a low 12 second car.

He might be booked up for a while, I know he's been real busy.

·
Registered
238 Posts
you could order the turbo itself anytime and do your own setup, but the whole stattama kit will not be shipping out till possibly late winter, from what i hear

·
Registered
32 Posts
Clint, You always beat me to the turbo posts. Whats the deal with that?
My car is a 00 GT with a Stattama Intercooled Turbo kit, the kit will sell for $4500 and it comes with a DHP PCM, injectors, turbo kit and intercooler. Non Intercooled kits will sell for about $3500.
You bring us the car, we give it back to you with a turbo kit on it. ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Turbo Tim said:
Clint, You always beat me to the turbo posts. Whats the deal with that?
My car is a 00 GT with a Stattama Intercooled Turbo kit, the kit will sell for $4500 and it comes with a DHP PCM, injectors, turbo kit and intercooler. Non Intercooled kits will sell for about $3500.
You bring us the car, we give it back to you with a turbo kit on it. ;)
hahah turbo made simple drop it off, pick it up, and go fast :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am going over to Stattama and Matt will be throwing on a T66 IC'd kit on my car with all the accessories, tuned and all, for about $4700.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts