3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
St. Louis ClubGP will host a charity car wash on Sunday, October 10, 2004. The event will take place at the Hardees restaurant at the intersection of Mid Rivers Mall Drive and Mexico Road in St. Peters, Missouri. We will be raising money for the Family Support Network. Washing will begin at 9am.

Family support Network, incorporated in 1982, is a non-profit organization committed to providing a variety of services for families in need. Their ultimate goal is the prevention of child abuse and neglect. They have no religious or political affiliation. They are a registered United Way charity.

Hardees restaurant generously agreed to let us use their parking lot and water supply. Advance Auto Parts donated the cleaning supplies. I realize most of you can't come to this but thought I'd post it any way. Maybe you could throw a little business to Hardees and Advance for helping out a group of fellow gear-heads. If you're in a generous mood and want to donate to the Family Support Network, let me know. :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Where at in St. Louis? Im about an hour south of there. I would have came to this but i didnt notice this thread untill the 11th.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car wash was a success........the St. Louis Club GP donated $670 to the charity. It was funny, one guy commented that the "scenery" was usually better at these fund-raiser car washes, but that we did a helluva lot better job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts