3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the tranny back together and put in tonight. With this new 3200 converter all i can say is, HOLY SH#$!!! This is a whole new car!! Anyone thinking of a converter, DO IT!!!!! You won't regret it!

Got my 1-2 slip bump fixed, long story :eek: Trans shifts great and i'm happy again, for now :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wish I could get mine running after swapping my trans out. Damn thing is all kinds of messed up, something to do with the PRND21 display or the NS switch makin my car not want to start.

·
Registered
919 Posts
It sure is a great feeling after having a car down for awhile :cool:
Ben there, Done that.... Hell, I may even have a T-shirt somewhere....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PacerSS said:
I wish I could get mine running after swapping my trans out. Damn thing is all kinds of messed up, something to do with the PRND21 display or the NS switch makin my car not want to start.
You didn't get your detent installed correctly
:( That means the side cover has to come off and you need to verify you have the roller seated inbetween the plastic holder.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Glad to hear you are back up and running Rob. wait till you are at the rtack and can stall alot higher on your launches.

·
Registered
433 Posts
So I take it these cant be installed in the car? I just got my TCC 350 in yesterday, but im wondering if I should take it somewhere and get it installed. I did all of my motor work myself (cam,heads,etc) so im positive I can do it. Just wondering if you have to pull everything out to install it. If I do then it may be L67 time.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Justin, your best bet isto remove the engine with a engine hoist (which is the easier route if you dont have a lift, but have a engine hoist)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts