3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know some other sites or businesses that carry eaton blowers, specifically M62's and pulley's, etc? I found one place that makes M62 kits for the SVT focus and some other cars, but the guy told me his Tech's weren't in until tomorrow (I gotta call em back tomorrow). He said they might be able to get me a 2.5" pulley, as they make them right there at their place. Anyone got some info some 2.5" pulley's for us Series 1 Guys?

·
Vendor
260 Posts
Gary, first off welcome... It's weird seeing you on something other than SHO Forum. :)

At any rate, I'm not sure you'll find many here that will have much knowledge on the Series I motors however there are a few things that you can look out for:

You're going to want to take a micrometer to your snout and have them do the same to their kit's M62 snout. This will tell you if the pulley will at least press on. Then comes the obvious: make sure it's 6 ribs, etc.

What size pulley comes stock on the older Bonnie?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the board!

I think you will find more info about serie1 at www.bonnevilleclub.com .

Not that it's not a good place here, just that it seems more focused on serieII... You can find some usefull info here though...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Already a member of Bonnevilleclub.com, just coming here to spread my wings a bit. ;)

Just thought maybe there were some more people here that might have some info.

Mike, the series 1's have keyed pulleys, not press-fit. 92-93's ran a 2.55" stock, and 94-95's used a 2.85". For about the same gains, where the series 2's would jump down to a 3.4 from stock, 92-93's step down to a 2.2" and us 94-95 peeps can run with a 2.5" (which is the stock size for the 92-93 - perfect OEM mod for us 94-95'ers).

And on a side note, maybe some folks like us Series 1 Bonneville and 1995 Riviera owners can help contribute, as I'm sure we already are.

And on another side note, It's cool to have all of "us" 3800 owners in one place, Series 1, 2, or 3, N/A or blown. Good idea getting this site rolling. I'm likin it. :cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
http://www.pulleyboys.com had pulleys for the series 1.
93 bonneville used a 2.5" pulley stock. 94 -95 used slightly larger pulley.

I have (2) 2.5" pulleys one I am currently using and the other I do not want to sale without the SC.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
L67fiero said:
http://www.pulleyboys.com had pulleys for the series 1.
93 bonneville used a 2.5" pulley stock. 94 -95 used slightly larger pulley.

I have (2) 2.5" pulleys one I am currently using and the other I do not want to sale without the SC.
Pulleyboys is not doing business at this time. That's why I'm asking around.

·
Registered
92 Posts
DJ SHO said:
Pulleyboys is not doing business at this time. That's why I'm asking around.
I was told they were back up and doing business, I double checked their site befor I posted link.Not sure though. You could check with local junk yards for a 93 and earlier pulley. I have a 93 engine I swapped to the 95 sc and throttle body, but ran the 93 pulley.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts