3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
You got that right! Hopefully some one at 3800 pro will curtail this BS. If I had the power I would report this to the authorities so they can round up these dingbats and make them OD on their own S... Mr goodwrench

·
Registered
166 Posts
Jumped back into the forums in the last few weeks to see if anyone else is still chasing the dragon with their 3800's. Kinda sparse, and I don't have a FB, so it's my way of checking out the activity level.

Hopefully, site management can keep this place under control. There's only 2-3 places left that have a minor presence with the old guard of the early years.

- Dave

·
Super Moderator
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should start a FB page called 3800prodotcom

Migrate those who give a **** about this forum and use it over to the page.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am on my third 3800 series II car (and bought one for a friend a couple of years ago as well), and I come here once in a while to give and take advice.

I do not have FB any more (maybe 8 years) and won't go back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am here. I am just around to fix my own car and support the forum; I don't plan on going thru FaceBook.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well, you've seen my posts - hopefully some of them are useful to others. Several others in my area (Los Angeles/Orange County CA) have 3800 powered Corvairs - turns out that this big heavy iron lump works pretty well for a 'Vair. I think most of them run well enough that they don't need hot rodding - at least at first.
(Stock Corvair engine was carbureted 45-165 cubic inches, 85-180 hp - swap to a supercharged 235 with efi, and a four-speed automatic - yee-haa!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts