3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who went up on their injectors. Do you recommend re-programing the PCM to accomodate the new injectors, or will I be better off adjusting for it with an AFC 2.0 or MAF Trans? If I have the PCM reprogrammed for new injectors do I have to get another CASE learn?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I have my injectors being controlled by the AFC.

As for a case learn, NO unless you have a new/different PCM. If its the same one you just took out, you will be fine, assuming you already have a case learn done on that PCM.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you like controling that with your AFC? I'm definatley going static with my stock injectors. Or very close to it anyway. All other readings, when I scan, look good. So as long as intense sends me the same PCM that I send them I will be ok with my case learn?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yes you should be fine if they send you teh same one. Im sure they will let you know if they do not use your original PCM for some reason.

Tuning with the AFC isnt a big deal. You just have to scan more and know what you are doing. Im still learning but i think im getting the hang of it. :)

Its up to you really. If you are sending yoru PCM in, have the injectors coded in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts