3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I installed the PRJ rails and the IC, the fuel supply line seems to be tighter than I feel comfortable with -- especially since the engine tilts under load.

I was wondering what the easiest and most efficient way to replace part of that line would be with a flexible, braided alternative. I was thinking of replacing the fuel line from the filter to the engine bay. Would anybody be able to point me to the right direction as to what parts I need and where I could purchase them?

Thanks,
Nikos

·
Banned
189 Posts
Nick,

Hope all is well. We have experienced this issue as well. We have addressed it by using a section of -6 twist-lock hose from RUSSELL along with a -6 90 degree twist-lock hose end. You can follow the O.E. plastic line
to the area under the master cylinder where it is connected to a steel line.
Cut plastic line off of metal line, and connect new hose with a high quality clamp. Next, route new hose over to fuel rail, and cut to length. install 90
degree -6 fitting, and connect to rail. We haven't reconfigured the area under the car, but I would imagine that this info will give you some ideas.
Good luck!!!!

BIG JEFF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts