3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Even though I posted this in the other thread I thought I should post it here in the sticky section. It's 7mb but it's not a bad video.

The car is my 1989 Holden Commodore which has the factory fitted 3800 motor in it, now with a single turbo and no intercooler.

As you can see it went pretty good for it's first outing and yes they are pure street tyres.

Vid here

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here is a video of my 12.11 run. Please right click and save.
i def saving this one merc.....

soon to be there to :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here's a compilation video of the Street Commodores Magazine project car V6 Vengeance. It's only a 4.2MB download but I think you guys might like it.

Obviously it has been put together for entertainment purposes and not for commercial interests.

Right Click and "Save As" V6 Vengeance

Oh and there is a little swearing in this one so beware if you are playing it near the kiddies. ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
blownvn said:
Here's a compilation video of the Street Commodores Magazine project car V6 Vengeance. It's only a 4.2MB download but I think you guys might like it.

Obviously it has been put together for entertainment purposes and not for commercial interests.

Right Click and "Save As" V6 Vengeance

Oh and there is a little swearing in this one so beware if you are playing it near the kiddies. ;)
Great Video Scott!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
great videos guys, I'm gettin jealous.....and well the mod itch is gettin 2 me.....I'm gonna need some moddin advice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good lord.........

wow, i tell ya, some of the videos are badass. Nice run Merc, car sounds great as well.

The only word to describe the SSEI is WOW.......
Nice drivin Ed.

Mills

·
Registered
768 Posts
Merc, did you drop the cat-back, gutted the interior? That run was with your mods listed? I know you run a S1X. What tuner/pcm did you use? So bad-ass. I gotta check out the set-up at IDD.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.