3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch Pro Bowl 2020 Live Stream Online Free now.

Green Bay completed 6-9-1 and out of the playoffs for the second in a row year. As the Packers wrapped up for the offseason a week ago, Pettine said he was planning to come back to continue building.

"Obviously, the establishment is the hardest thing to get right, and I feel that a ton of it has been manufactured — and we've committed a great deal of errors," he said. "I think we adapted, particularly me actually, as well, I've taken in a ton of instances of what not to do versus what to do."

The Packers piled up 44 sacks, tied for eighth in the class, however wounds struck the protective line. Green Bay came up short on a predictable surge at outside linebacker with the exception of amazement sacks pioneer Kyler Fackrell (10½).

"I like his plan," Fackrell said a week ago. "There were a great deal of things that conflicted with us this year with a huge amount of wounds, a huge amount of new folks. I think how he could even now keep us playing truly well, I figure he worked admirably."

Protective lineman Kenny Clark additionally enjoyed the new plan, which saw 17 unique players get no less than a half-sack.

TAGS:

Pro Bowl 2019 Live Stream Online Free
Pro Bowl 2019 Live Stream Online
Pro Bowl 2019 Live Stream
Pro Bowl 2019 Live
Pro Bowl 2019

1 - 1 of 1 Posts