3800Pro Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
pontiac nationals

thought it sounded wierd when scott said that they were sponsoring again for the third yr. in a row. lol . check out the pontiac nationals site. looks like some changes this yr. dont know if i read it wrong or they have made changes. $65 for driver and car gets you tnt on fri . - 1 pontiac race sat. and 1 pontiac race on sun? not sure but last yr we had a couple time trials sat. and sun morning then brackets. also looks like any crew members with car wanting to park in the pits is an extar $25. let me kno what you think.

Pontiac Nationals Event Information

see ya all there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
ok! so I'm a dork who can't read the dates!!!!! LOL!!! It's ok as long as you're laughing with me and not at me!!!!!!!!:icon_lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
We are trying to put Pontaic Nationals in our Sept/Oct issue but for some reason the coordinators don't have the pictures yet from the photographer so I have a press release but no pictures. Can someone please email me 3MP+ pictures of the 1980+ Pontiacs that were there or upload them here Domestic Driver - Upload Page include your full name so I can give you credit. Thanks!

Oh and what was the G8 turnout like?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts