·
Registered
261 Posts
Thursday - Sunday for us here also. :icon_twis

-Greg

·
Registered
315 Posts
I plan on being there Saturday only mostlikely. I hope to be running around mid 13s in my 11 sec car....

·
Registered
216 Posts
nationals

i'll be there bright and early friday morning thru sunday . even still we are always pretty far back. as long as i have electric i dont mind. c ya there

·
Registered
70 Posts
i'll be there bright and early friday morning thru sunday . even still we are always pretty far back. as long as i have electric i dont mind. c ya there
X2 will be at the hotel Thursday night then heading to the track friday morning,so i 'm sure we'll be at the back of the pits with you.I'm meeting Grizz&Fran from MI Friday morning at the car wash on the way to the track maybe you can meet us there so we can pit together.

·
Registered
216 Posts
nationals

looks like great weather. i'll be there by 8 am friday. oh yeah!!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Good luck to all!

Great weather! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
We are trying to put Pontaic Nationals in our Sept/Oct issue but for some reason the coordinators don't have the pictures yet from the photographer so I have a press release but no pictures. Can someone please email me 3MP+ pictures of the 1980+ pontiacs that were there or upload them here Domestic Driver - Upload Page include your full name so I can give you credit. Thanks!

Oh and what was the G8 turnout like?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts