3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the whole story. i rebuilt my engine and got my tranny rebuilt. i installed everything last weekend. car started right up and runs great. intermittently, the idle will fluctuate and the car will stall. sometimes, it has trouble restarting. DTC P0341 camshaft position rage/performance comes up. i checked and cleaned all the connectors, changed the sensor, looked it over for pinched wires. anyone have any other ideas? the only thing i can think of is that i now have a S1X cam and the pcm (dhp ver.1) isnt programmed for it. beyond that, im out of ideas. maybe ill check again for bad grounds or pinched wires.

on another (probably) unrelated subject, my speedo/odo on dash and HUD dont work.; anyone know where the connection for these are? the only plug i found is near the steering rack, and i cant find a connector to plug it into

·
Registered
72 Posts
Maybe you missed connecting the speed sensor. It's at the end of the tranny where the differential is.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
If you have checked for pinched/damaged wiring, check the ICM. Pull the coils and check the ICM and coils for cracks, carbon tracking etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.