1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Is there anyone that can help me with the pin out on a 2001 Monte Carlo SS
3800?

I had a top side fire, and need to make some repairs.
I was told only a 01 or 02 Monte or Impala would work, I did find the info on a 3400 but unable to confirm if this would be the same.

Thanks for any help you could give me.
Rich.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Search, they are on here, can't look right now, but look for posts from Caleditor, pretty sure that several PCM pinouts are on here

If not, I have a spreadsheet with 99-2005 3800 PCM's on it. PM me your email.

You can use Car-Part.com to determine what PCM's are used for what engines. You can also use ACDelco.com parts catalog to find out where used on a part too.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I will post it shortly

·
Registered
4,344 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
ok :icon_lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PCM information

ok :icon_lol:
Thank you!

With this info I can now sort out what goes where and between what is left on my harness and the Grand prix harness I should have every thing back in it's place.

I could not have done it without your help Caledition!

I did do a search, but most search options do pull up much under small words like "PCM" "pin" "out"
I now am a member of a few great sites, after doing searches for three days.LOL

Rich.

·
Super Moderator
417 Posts
I would look for the exact pin out for the Pontiac. I don't have the info in front of me to check right now, but it's definitely key to have the GM schematics for both cars you're trying to merge (either service manuals from eBay, or online sources).

I'll also try to re-install the old GM manuals from years back, since it's been a minute.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts