3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gutting the interior of one of my GTPs. I have the full taupe interior from a 2 door. let me know what parts you need. selling EVERYTHING that is inside the car. this includes all electronics and speakers and, well, everything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
like I said in my wanted ad, i am looking to make my passenger seat heated. What do you want for the parts or the whole seat and the switch

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dustin, I would prefer to sell the entire seat. It is in great shape, missing headrest though. It is very heavy and will be expensive to ship, but i can do it. Make an offer + actual shipping.

Randy, that sounds good, we'll say 20 shipped?

These parts wont be coming off the car until middle of this week. So please post your offers and I will let you know if you can have it for that price or not. As soon as the part is off of the car I will let you know and you can make payment at that time. 3% must be added to all paypal payments.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Steve I need the glove box cover for Green. i scratched his taking out his seats and i want to replace it for him. Let me know how much and Ill pay ya.

·
Super Moderator
761 Posts
What about the overhead light above the right rear passenger? I'll pay $25 shipped for that, if that's do-able? I need the housing and outer lense that clips on it. Thanks,

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
system was never activated, problem is.....i have no clue what that part looks like, lol, where is it and give a description of how it looks

·
Super Moderator
761 Posts
BumpinGTP said:
Can you email me a picture of this? [email protected]
I took a picture with my phone this morning, and I'll send it to your email when I leave work & have a proper signal outside the confines of the Polaris factory. The pic shows the passenger headrest & door open behind it, with light illuminated above seat belt bracket.

·
Registered
130 Posts
BumpinGTP said:
system was never activated, problem is.....i have no clue what that part looks like, lol, where is it and give a description of how it looks

it'll be easiest when the pass. seat is removed. pick up the rug and you'll see wire loom going to right underneath the seat under the carpet. yellow plug, box facing a certain way. i believe it's help in by (3) 10mm screws. pick it up and remove it carefully. the plug has a plastic-pull piece that removes it as you pull towards you.

·
Super Moderator
761 Posts
BumpinGTP said:
k, i know what you are talkin about now, i will let you know when it is out.
Not sure if you were replying to him or me, but I sent you the picture of the interior light this weekend. Let me know if you got it. Also, let me know if the steering wheel radio volume control cluster, and driver's side window control buttons are available (coupe right?, and both are the grey color?). Thanks,

- Dave

1 - 20 of 33 Posts