3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upstream reads good. Bouncing around. But the downstream is bouncing between 0.110 V and 0.205 V. I understand the downstream should be steady around 0.500 +-
But my scanner is saying bank 1 is the error.
Any help would be helpful.
Thanks.

·
Administrator
1,317 Posts
Guessing this is on your 2006 GP base model?

Could be a variety of things, like bad connection at the sensor, bad sensor, issue with the cat, leaking exhaust connection letting air in, vacuum leak that's just getting picked up there for now (not bad enough for other systems to be out of whack much, yet)...

Try giving things a once over, and dig into them methodically. You may get away with a near-free fix, but it's probably not huge.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guessing this is on your 2006 GP base model?

Could be a variety of things, like bad connection at the sensor, bad sensor, issue with the cat, leaking exhaust connection letting air in, vacuum leak that's just getting picked up there for now (not bad enough for other systems to be out of whack much, yet)...

Try giving things a once over, and dig into them methodically. You may get away with a near-free fix, but it's probably not huge.
Yup, forgot to mention my vehicle. Thanks, I'll check everything out. Hopefully it is something simple.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts