3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after getting myself head over heals into my car I have decided to demod and go onto a milder street setup. Theyre is items that I will need for my new setup so trades are considered. THESE ITEMS ARE NOT FOR SALE AS OF YET BECAUSE THE CAR IS NOT APART YET. What I am doing is seeing if anyone is intersted in the parts and/or has parts they are willing to trade. This will give you time to save up the money or pull parts from your car for trading items. No reasonable offer will not be considered. If you are interested please post, or email me at [email protected] or [email protected], if you happen to have any questions ask on here or pm me and I will give you my phone number and we can discuss things.

Items that I will consider for trades and/or trades plus cash:

-L67 or L32 low mileage engine complete from blower to pan

-Intense 1.9 gen 3 roller rockers

- comp cam titanium valve spring retainers

-m90 modular pulley 8 rib system

-Intercooler for a m90 (ZZP, Thrasher, or BTTK)

-WPI IC m90 or gen 5 m90 with matching lower intake

Items I have for sale:

-Stattama/ZZP CSC Novi 2000 setup with some extras (all tubing and drive system is powdercoated black). This blower is capable of 25+PSI on our series II/III motors. I was able to push 17psi with the 3.8" pulley on 8.0:1 compression and never saw a blip of knock non intercooled. Items that will be included are below.

Novi 2000 supercharger kit with 35mm cog drive

3.8", 3.6", 3.4" dual drive pulleys

dual drive upgrade

custom charge tube with boost bypass valve flange welded to it

custom inlet tube for boost bypass recirculation

vortech boost bypass valve

LS1 MAF

intense tubing for FWI

cone filter for FWI

zzp billet dogbone

caspers valve cover breather

asking price is $3800 obo, has about 3,000 miles on the kit.

-Intese stage 2 L36 heads (about 6,000 miles on them, they include 130#springs and titanium retainers)

asking price is $1000 OBO (no core needed)

-Intense stage 2 blower cam (about 6,000 miles on it)

asking price is $200 obo

-custom L26 manifold with 75mm inlet bore

asking price is $180 obo

·
Registered
32 Posts
Adam,
I'll take the L26 manifold setup. This is UIM & LIM, correct?

Also the ZZP dog bone.

And if you decide to part out the CSC kit, I'd like the inlet & discharge tubes, as well as the BBV.

I'm in absolutely no hurry... the Monte is stored for the winter. Sorry to see you have to demod. Hell, you were the one to get ME to remod after driving your's at GPG. Good luck with your future project.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edited main post for asking price changes, Bill I sent you a pm over at clubgp.

·
Registered
24 Posts
dibs on Cam

I have a spare L67 motor, supercharger all the way down to the pan. I have it pulled apart and was going to put new pistons in it. If interested, let me know

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Intimd8r said:
adam,
does this mean that i will now be faster than you.... :D
Maybee, I plan to run 12's with the new setup, this Novi 2k was just a little to brutle, went through 4 cv boots and then said screw it (the time in my sig was with a busted cv boot.and a stock tranny, axle grease on the belts doesn't help make boost) ;) ! Might have to hit up one of the monte meets next year and run them side by side.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTP PWR, you have a pm.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT, heads are sold.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GTP PWR said:
dibs on Cam

I have a spare L67 motor, supercharger all the way down to the pan. I have it pulled apart and was going to put new pistons in it. If interested, let me know
Looks like I will be tearing it down next weekend or the following, already have a motor, so if you want the cam let me know.

Thanks Much,
Adam

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heads are back up for sale, deal fell through :( .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts