3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just wondering if anyone is around the North East region.

I am from New Hampshire myself, and race at New England Dragway in Epping, NH somewhat often :)

I went last night to their street nite, and got a new best for my car of 14.293. I cant say thats my best however since i wasnt driving it!!!!

Theres also Import Wars coming up on the 9th of October and was wondering if anyone was going to make it. I love owning them ricers!

John

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am in NJ. I am going to SLP's Customer Appreciation Night on Oct. 9th at Raceway Park in Englishtown. It's going to be for all W-bodies, F-bodies, Vettes and whatever else SLP makes parts for. There's also going to be an F-body/Mustang shootout. I have never raced my car yet so I am going to watch and see if I can learn the basics and get an understanding of how it works before I take a run.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh cool :)

I was thinking of going to MGM in Michigan (some others from Mass were thinking of going to), but my buddy is getting married that day (DOH!)

Jersey's about a 6 hour ride (depending on traffic of course), so I could goto a meet sometime next year, if its big enough :)

John

·
Registered
21 Posts
john99gtp said:

I am from New Hampshire myself, and race at New England Dragway in Epping, NH somewhat often :)

I went last night to their street nite, and got a new best for my car of 14.293. I cant say thats my best however since i wasnt driving it!!!!

Theres also Import Wars coming up on the 9th of October and was wondering if anyone was going to make it. I love owning them ricers!

John
Hey, We have another guy from the north east here.

I'm in the lowell area and race at NED also. My best run this year was in my buddies Sti pulling [email protected] bounced off the rev limiter in 2 gears on that run though. The 6 speed sucks for the 1/4

I'll be heading up to NED for a base run in my GS in the next week or so. We should get a meet going for the track before it closes.

Cheers,
BH

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
black_hawk said:
Hey, We have another guy from the north east here.

I'm in the lowell area and race at NED also. My best run this year was in my buddies Sti pulling [email protected] bounced off the rev limiter in 2 gears on that run though. The 6 speed sucks for the 1/4

I'll be heading up to NED for a base run in my GS in the next week or so. We should get a meet going for the track before it closes.

Cheers,
BH

Theres a few of us from massclubgp (www.massclubgp.com) going to import wars on the 9th of october.

I see ya dont got a GP, but who cares, we had a regal GS member, until he sold it off!!!! that thing was sick, 11sec i believe.

Also, i dont live in mass, but its the closest one to me :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
john99gtp said:
Theres a few of us from massclubgp (www.massclubgp.com) going to import wars on the 9th of october.

I see ya dont got a GP, but who cares, we had a regal GS member, until he sold it off!!!! that thing was sick, 11sec i believe.

Also, i dont live in mass, but its the closest one to me :)
They let you race your GP at import wars? I thought import wars was for imports only.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
black_hawk said:
They let you race your GP at import wars? I thought import wars was for imports only.
Yep :)

Open to ALL imports, and only 4 and 6 cylinder Domestics.

So no badass mustangs, instead you get bad ass supra's and such. Last time i went someone crashed :/ I didnt see it cause i was driving to the staging lanes, but i got a video of it.

You should come, we need some other people representing GM. Some kid with a grand am walked over to me last time and was like: glad to see i aint the only one representing GM.

I had to give a little laugh there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good Day everyone - Its great to see the new forum!!! Im a fellow new englander in Mass.. I have a 2000 Bonneville SE that is basically stock.. lookin to mod it soon and hopefully go to NED for baseline numbers before the season ends.

~Aaron

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm also in NH.. Dover to be exact
-richard

john99gtp said:

John

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no way. im 25 minutes away from dover and work in rochester every day.

I also have a few friends that live in dover. Whenever I goto that city, I tend to get lost though. So if ya see a silver 4 dr GTP going around in circles, thats me :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll watch for you.... Does anyone know if the epping track (its actually in lee, right?) has a web site or something? i want to see if they have like a calander of events, so i can maybe get down there some day. thanks.

-richard

·
Registered
10 Posts
thank you, now to see if i can get down there some time

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and its actually in epping / brentwood, not lee :)

and the seasons almost up, ya'll should goto import wars and own some ricers with meh :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts