3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were many PB's and a few records were set yesterday. Here is my contribution to the day. Slips coming soon...

I had run an 11.749 a few weeks ago, but with more needed the INTENSE crew went to work. I upgraded to 1.7 Rockers, dropped the A/C, got some add'l weight out of the interior, and continued the tuning process with HPTuners.

We started the day at 11.656, then had several runs in the 11.5 range. The last 3 passes of the day were 11.4xx, and I ended up with 22* timing and 18 psi from a 2.6" pulley on GenV. All passes were made with VP-109, M/T drags and Skinnies, and no exhaust.

Special thanks to Ed, Tim King, and Ray for the late night thrash on my car. Scott and Big Jeff have done a fantastic job fine tuning the combination, and there is more to come. Just wait till we've got wide-band !!

·
Registered
156 Posts
EXCELLENT job Yates!! I am so glad I was there to see this beast run. WOW it was truly amazing. Congrats on the runs and was very nice meeting you. I will check on the jacket right now for ya! ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats again Chris. You have done some amazing things with your beast!!

Love the conversations...I hate to say it, but you guys are the best tools I have in the tool box.

Simply Amazing!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts