3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my situation: I've hit high 13's with CAI, slp headers, 1.9 rockers, DHP 1.0, 3.4 pulley and im looking at cracking a 12 sec. time. How much nitrous do i need to do so? 75 shot? How much nitrous is safe to run on my setup? Ive also herd of some people having problems with timing advance from the PCM, should i have any problems in "perf shift" mode? Is it worth throwing in the extra $100 and getting the plate, or should i just plumb it into the intake bellow? Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
nitrous is different on our cars than n/a

a 75 shot will be more like a 100 shot if not alittle more, it adds the hp of the nitrous, but it also cools acts like an intercooler.

75 shot would prob get you real close

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about a plate system, is there anybody that sells a "wet" plate system? The only one that i have seen is the dry system that Thrasher sells. Or should i just plumb it into the intake bellow?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have only ran the 1/8th mile but on a 1/4 mile et calculator it estimates 11.92 in the 1/4 , I used a 100 shot.. My car is also alot lighter than the Gtp though. I did not use a spacer or anything just tapped the Tb after the MAF. If your timing is advanced you will have issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts