3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm enjoying retirement since 2011 after a long career in private business and academia. Upon my retirement, I engaged in my childhood dream of colleting cars, auto racing, and high performance driving. I'm a Pontiac "We Build Excitement!" car enthusiast. I'm slowly obtaining a collection of Pontiac cars. My latest acquisition is a 2006 Supercharged Pontiac Grand Prix GT. I also own a 1984 Pontiac Fiero 'Notchie' and a 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT. I do all my own mechanical/electrical work on my vehicles. Hoping to enjoy being a member of this forum, gleaning information and contributing what I can that is useful to other members.

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm enjoying retirement since 2011 after a long career in private business and academia. Upon my retirement, I engaged in my childhood dream of colleting cars, auto racing, and high performance driving. I'm a Pontiac "We Build Excitement!" car enthusiast. I'm slowly obtaining a collection of Pontiac cars. My latest acquisition is a 2006 Supercharged Pontiac Grand Prix GT. I also own a 1984 Pontiac Fiero 'Notchie' and a 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT. I do all my own mechanical/electrical work on my vehicles. Hoping to enjoy being a member of this forum, gleaning information and contributing what I can that is useful to other members.
Alsome. Happy retirement, bro. I still have a few decades before my retirement. It's good to hear that people are still into Pontiacs. Hope to see some of your projects posted. I just picked up a 2006 as well. Base model though. Enjoy your retirement. It's well deserved. 馃憦

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alsome. Happy retirement, bro. I still have a few decades before my retirement. It's good to hear that people are still into Pontiacs. Hope to see some of your projects posted. I just picked up a 2006 as well. Base model though. Enjoy your retirement. It's well deserved. 馃憦
Thanks for your best wishes re: enjoying my retirement. Glad to meet you on this forum. Hope you enjoy your 2006! Kindly, Kevin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts