3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was a great night for racing, weather and traction were awesome, not to mention there were ony like 10 cars racing. I think in the 3 hours we raced i got around 13 passes. This was the first real outing since i ot the pcm and exhaust done. Im peased with the times but not the car. I am getting 6+ degrees of knock on most runs. My best passes still had around 5 degrees of knock. I was scanning with a scanmaster so i dont have any logs to post. I will try to get a autotap soon. The other thing that is bothering me is the 1-2 shift. While at the track full on as its shifting into second it seems to hesitate, not really like it hits the limiter but more like it looses all power in an instant, then comes back. I dont really know what this is as it never happened before i got the new PCM. I just really need to get a scan to show what really happens. Anyway here are the results.

r/t - .084
60' - 1.988
330' - 5.699
1/8 mile - 8.802
1/8 mph - 79.62
1000' - 11.464
1/4 mile - 13.724
1/4 mph - 99.33

best 60' - 1.975
best mph - 100.30
Mods - 3.4 pulley, gmpp catback, intense standard pcm, wizairbox

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
156 Posts
congrats on the times Pat. Sorry I was out of town and missed you running. We will talk more about the car and what is going on with it. I am sure that the team can get things take care of for ya! ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you

Scott as soon as i get a scan done i will email it to you to see what ya think. I really dont think its the pcm unfortunatly i think its more the tranny. With the knock we are gonna run some race gas in it here soon to see if that helps the knock, should determine whether or not its false.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts