3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just threw the S&S headers on the car with a high flow cat and I was able to pull off a [email protected] with the following mods:

FWI
Full Exhaust
DHP
3.4 pulley
colder plugs and thermostat.

from what i know the car is a freak. i was very happy with the time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
yes, that's a freak! i was only trapping at 102 (on a hot day) with the ZZP ic, 2.8, cat back, cai, and DHP.

good stuff!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey Andrew,

I have a 99 Silvermist GTP 2DR. With just the thrasher intake and slp loudmouth exhaust i was able to pull a 13.92. Now with the mods in my signature i have pulled a [email protected] mph with a 1.934 60ft. What did you run before you installed the headers?

·
Registered
409 Posts
andrew... you got a real good shake of the dice... seems no matter what you do to that car... it just pulls like crazy... almost wouldnt want to crack open the motor for fear of slowing it down.

·
Registered
122 Posts
JimboGTP99 said:
Hey Andrew,

I have a 99 Silvermist GTP 2DR. With just the thrasher intake and slp loudmouth exhaust i was able to pull a 13.92. Now with the mods in my signature i have pulled a [email protected] mph with a 1.934 60ft. What did you run before you installed the headers?

OOPS! To fix my mistake, I meant with the mods I have done I was able to pull a [email protected] Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts