3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better than before, not as good as I was hoping, but I'm happy... for now. ;)

This was with race weight of 3280. :eek: I took out everything from the trunk (including trunk carpet), passenger and rear seats. (BTW, the Regal front seat is AT LEAST 60#!) That's about it.

It was really windy, somewhat tail wind, somewhat side wind. But because it is fall, and it was really windy, the leaves kept blowing over the finish line, giving false readings all day. I made about 15 or so passes, and only about 4 registered... I ran a 12.54x twice, as some other 12.xx runs.

Now here's the BS part. My best run of the day did not register. I had a worse 60' than my 12.54, but my 1000' time was better than my PB by 0.05. My guess is it was a 12.4x, but I guess we'll never know.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congratulations Jason. Too bad about the leaves though. I've lost a couple of good runs myself.

John

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Great job Jason! It was really windy in Toledo as well. I wondered if anyone wodul be racing in this area. Now I know :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats Jason!! Maybe if they would have actually used some VHT we could have gotten the 60's down more :eek:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DasRegalGS said:
Congrats Jason!! Maybe if they would have actually used some VHT we could have gotten the 60's down more :eek:
Yeah, you gotta love spinning slicks thru 1st gear. ;) lol

Thanks for the congrats guys. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts