3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Been a car guy all my life, my grandfather was a pure Buick guy, my dad was a Mopar man, I have had a little of everything.

Today I picked up 96 Buick Riviera. 1 owner, always dealer maintained. All service records.

Haven't driven a car like this for a while, a real road Cruiser. Reminds me of the big 60s or 70s Chryslers, great car.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi everyone. Been a car guy all my life, my grandfather was a pure Buick guy, my dad was a Mopar man, I have had a little of everything.

Today I picked up 96 Buick Riviera. 1 owner, always dealer maintained. All service records.

Haven't driven a car like this for a while, a real road Cruiser. Reminds me of the big 60s or 70s Chryslers, great car. View attachment 11200 View attachment 11201 View attachment 11202 View attachment 11203

Haven't driven a car like this for a while, a real road Cruiser. Reminds me of the big 60s or 70s Chryslers, great car. View attachment 11200 View attachment 11201 View attachment 11202 View attachment 11203
nice car indeed!

·
Super Moderator
719 Posts
Wow, very clean. Should be a nice ride for you.

That's the kind of preserved 3800 car that I wouldn't even dig into for upgrades, just maintain for the original ride until a museum comes calling. :D

Reactions: wesrb

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats! Those were always nice cruisers. I would keep it as is since being 25 years old its now a "classic" (hard to believe huh?). Probably one of the very few 3800 powered cars that will be worth anything down the road

1 - 6 of 6 Posts