3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. This looks like the place to learn about the internals of the L67. I have gone about as far as I can with bolt on parts so I now planning a big purchase of internal go fast bits in the next few weeks to help my 1998 VT 'S' Commodore into the 12 sec zone :D

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome raven, I only joined yesterday aswell. Their seems to be a few of us migrating over from street commodores. Looks like they have plenty of great info to share over here, it should be good.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CSV_SV6 said:
Hey Raven,
Welcome to forums. Do you mind sharing what your future plans are?:)
Thanks CSV_SV6 seems there are a heap of Aussies in here. This is a great forum for tech info, just some of the US terminology is a little different to how we know it, but I'm working it out slowly.

Hehe...well from now on I dont plan to 'give away' too many secrets....but lets just say it will be at the upper end of streetability ;) Cam, heads to start with then intercooled shortly after and a few other little things :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds great. I look forward to seeing the results of the heads and cam as i'm doing a cam change in the next few weeks.
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts