3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never been on this forum, but used to spend some time on grandprixforums which I gave up on long ago. Taking a quick look around looks like there may be some good members and info here, so I figured I'd join.

I have 3 6th gen. GTPs.
1999 Red 4dr. - purchased 2009, currently ~96K miles. Currently engine out and in the middle of project hell.
2001 Silver 4dr. Special Edition - 211K miles and the only drivable car atm. Basic engine bolt-ons with 3.5" pulley. Full suspension and brake upgrades. Pretty fun car to drive (a bit of a rougher ride) but needs more power (I've got plans).
1998 - Daytona 500 edition #67 - All stock. It needed some TLC and I was getting started last year. I started driving it alot to get motivated to start working on it when a young newly licensed girl pulled out in front of me and done some front end damage. I'm trying to determine the best way to get this one back in good condition.

Anyway, I'm hoping there will be some good stuff here and I can contribute some as well. I'm not a fan of the FB groups for actual good information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing the progress on your fleet. I bounce between here and GPF & believe a couple others do as well. I definitely agree with you regarding the FB groups.
Thanks! Your username looked familiar. I searched my email and seen where I bought some ZZP modified 1.9 rockers and 72mm throttle body from you back in 2015.

Good to see your still around.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh yeah I remember that! My efforts these days have shifted more towards restoration on this old beast. Gotta start now with the little stuff before it becomes big stuff.

Always good to see guys still in the 3800 game!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts