3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new here guys, already made a few replies but it’s prolly best to introduce myself properly here as well. I have been in the 3800 game for about 4 years, I tune and build/machine cylinder heads as a profession. I have experience with 4l60,t5,th400 transmissions and l36,l32 and l67 engines. I had an l67 swapped s10 and I now only have my 95 camaro that’s currently under the knife being twincharged. Vsr 72/96 turbo with an m90 that’s been ported to a 2.5” bypass valve that will open at 14psi to let the turbo blow through. I’ve done lots of wiring and some of the Antilag tricks and such. I’m tired of cheating to get around the stock ecu with fake Antilag, no decent traction control and maf tuning so I’m going to an Ms3x ecu that is almost done wired up. The camaro will be running asap. Less than 2 months is the plan. I’m known pretty well on Instagram and decently well on the Facebook groups. I have experience with stock all the way to built 3.8’s NA, m90 and turbo . Hopefully I’m welcomed here, I’ve been reading these forums for years and I guess it’s time to be a part of it. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts