3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just today i was driving my 1997 grandprix with a l67 swap down the road and all of a sudden the car shut off. Let it set for a while and started right up and about 5 miles down the road it stalled again, and again. I hooked it up to my autotap and pulled this code off p1629 have never seen this one before. I was wondering if anyone have any info?

Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
346 Posts
According to Helms, it says that the PCM detected an incorrect signal on the Theft Deterrent Fuel Enable Circuit while an attempt was made to start the engine. It looks like the signal is dark blue and runs from the PCM Connector C1 (Blue) pin 70 to the BCM connector C2 pin D16. Check the wire for cuts or breaks.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
johnt said:
According to Helms, it says that the PCM detected an incorrect signal on the Theft Deterrent Fuel Enable Circuit while an attempt was made to start the engine. It looks like the signal is dark blue and runs from the PCM Connector C1 (Blue) pin 70 to the BCM connector C2 pin D16. Check the wire for cuts or breaks.
John, where did you find this? I have both the 97 and 98 Helms and it lists 1626 and 1630 but not 1629. What you wrote here sounds like P1626 :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.