3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a dyno graph for my car with the latest mods.

Just has FMIC, extractors and exhaust, and a 2.6" pulley. Soon to have a heap more done when money allows. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BumpinGTP said:
very impressive, what are your times in the 1/4
Cheers Bumpin

I haven't been on the Qtr yet, I have been trying for 4 weeks now and every time I organise to go it gets cancelled due to weather. So hopefully next week I should be there. I'll post up the times when they are available. :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Scott, the heads and cam and rockers are totally stock!!! Yeah that's a 2.6" pulley. Actually it's a touch smaller around 2.57" but I just say 2.6. I have made custom extractors and exhaust for it. The extractors have custom made 3" collectors and long reduction cones into dual 2.5" exhaust.

I rescently did a skid pan day and had an unofficial 1/8 mile setup. I got second with 7.53. But we all agreed that it must have been short, as there was a guy there that does very low 13s and he was .03 slower. So I marked out 200m myself at a later date and clocked high 7s. repeatedly. Very inaccurately though!!! So my qtr times should see a very low 13 to a high 12. And considering the car is on the 2000kg mark with the stereo in the boot and all. It's one hell of a heavy mongrel to get going.

But the 1/4 time is just a guess, so I am waiting for next wednesday to get to the drags and post a time.

I'll keep you posted... :D

Takis

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yeah thanks, it is has been a hard slog, but I am starting to really enjoy the car now instead of being paranoid something is going to break or whatever. It's tuff as teak!!! And as driveable as it was standard.

The dyno see 12 psi, my gauge see 10-11psi depending on the weather. I still have to get it tuned which should see a big power difference possibly another 10 odd hp. I think there is a bit of KR creeping in on pump fuel 98 octane. I haven't tried octane boost in it yet to see if it will make a difference. I want it to run purely on pump fuel, so the tune will be relatively conservative.

All will be revieled when the money is available to refine it more and get the bits needed to make some serious power. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts