3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Proud Supporter of 3800PRO
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got around to ordering a set of these after doing extensive research on them. In my my research I found that in contradiction to what alot of people believe, these are not to be mistaken with the ebay specials or the brand Sonar. After contacting both these ebay comapanies and Anzo USA I was able to establish a basis that these two major brands are not to be mistaken for one another. There was a lot of info posted on various forums about these coming from the same manufacturer and the warranty being the difference and the price gap exisiting due to this warranty. After reading this from posts on two other forum's (non-W-body) I decided to speak with the manufacturer that distributes to Anzo USA. That company being Eagle Eyes. They gave me the details about the two different products and I decided to go with the quality set form Anzo USA. I found out that these could be ordered and obtained at your local O'Reilly Auto Parts store and since I am friends with the manager I had him order me a set. I installed them on my car today. The one's I am referring to have a Black housing with a clear lense with black corners and amber turn signals. These look great and were everybit solid as the OEM's. With me having Dark Metallic Green Paint I would suspect these would look even better on car with a lighter color of paint. They came with a new set of Headlight bulbs and the fit and finish is great. So with that said for anyone who is looking for a more unique look rather than their OEM's this is the way to go. Especially if you don't want to fool around with all the short-comings of projectors.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts