·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I run the Mp112 from Intense with Stock heads? :confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ditto on that it's not an upgrade for a mildly modded car. You can go along way on an m90 before you need an 112

·
Registered
919 Posts
speedracer said:
Does intense make a machined or worked m90 and blower or whatever? A local guy claims he has a intense super charger...but then again this same guy said he had a 2.0 pulley, and other mods that arent even made. Just curious if they are made or not.
At one time in the past you were able to purchase machined blowers from another company. INTENSE no longer offers those blowers now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
This is correct intense sold blower from another company a while back. BTW I don't think it's pissible to runa 2.0 pulley even with a machined snout.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
this same guy said he had a 2.0 pulley
In his defense, he may have been referring to his 'pulley ratio'. Pulley ratio is the diameter of the crankshaft pulley divided by the diameter of the supercharger pulley. Stock is 6.9"/3.8" or ~ 1.8:1. A 3.4" supercharger pulley gives you a pulley ratio of ~ 2.0:1.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah i dont think that was it Scott. :D

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
2.2 and 2.0 pullies are available for the Series I L67 w/ M62 SC (early-mid 90's bonnevilles) so they are out there, but again, I doubt this is what he is talking about.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Going on a MP112?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anybody know what the price is +/- a few dollars for one of the intercoolers that you can use with the MP?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I blew my motor up last month at the track and am just curious, if I go with a mp112, heads and large cam where should I be at for horsepower and torque.

Also who sells the intercooler for the mp112?

·
Registered
128 Posts
ko2461 said:
I blew my motor up last month at the track and am just curious, if I go with a mp112, heads and large cam where should I be at for horsepower and torque.

Also who sells the intercooler for the mp112?
Most of the guys that have done the work, such as headers, exhaust setup, pcm work, mp112, s3 heads and cam have landed over 350HP at the wheels. Best part is the FLAT power curve you can get setup to where it is over 350hp just about any time you get on it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Turbo is a very good way, but not the only way.

I trapped 123.05 with a race weight of 3575 last year with an MP112.

This year I trapped 123.25 with a weight of 3585 (cage) with a 60 shot under miserable conditions. I expect to see 128-ish under better conditions.

John

·
Registered
10 Posts
So to make 400+ to the wheels what else will I need?
P.S. I road course race the car so I want to stay away from spraying cause it probably wouldnt last long.

Thanks for any advice

Oh and can you get the inetcooler from intense or where so I go to get one?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts