3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted this here because the bug has been itching to get a turbo, but i dont have the money yet, and i spend much time dreaming of the day i get the turbo, and then i think about building the motor, buying intense tranny, dropping the car, and slapping on 18 inche hyperblack rims with a crome lip,
damn is there no cure for this disease :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
No cure it just gets worse, It's like cancer of your bank account.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i also need turbo

:cool: i am also savin money 4 a turbo. hope 2 have it soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got the same itch. However I wont let $$ be a factor, I'll go broke to get a turbo in mine.

·
Registered
47 Posts
smellbird said:
I got the same itch. However I wont let $$ be a factor, I'll go broke to get a turbo in mine.
Hahahaha...same here bud. I have a few things to take care of and when I'm done I'm gonna buy a kit or make one even If I have to stop eating everyonce in a while to do it. :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
smellbird said:

hahahaa same here i dont even go out anymore, just so i could save money :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I feel ya

I am getting ready to rebuild the top end and that will satisfy my needs for now but I really wanna get a turbo kit as well. If for no other reason but to put these honda civic mfers in their place.

·
Registered
59 Posts
smellbird said:
Let me know what you are planning, I have a 1998 Olds Eighty Eight and want to make the sweetest sleaper ever, however, I am finding it hard to find stuff for my car despite it's similar drivetrain. Mainly I can't find anyone to make me a custom PCM if and when I get the turbo in...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know what you all mean, i've even been working 60 hour weeks just to cam, heads, tq converter and etc in my car, and to top it all off, i just got a call from a local jail to possibly work for them making $1000 to $2000 a month more than now. Turbo by jan here i come. :) :cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
i might be getting a To4b 60-1 pretty soon with some an fittings and stuff. Just will need intake and exhaust piping, new wastegate (will come with 35mm and is too small), l67 injectors, AFC 2.0 and zoomer is selling me a turbo PCM for $300. oh yeah....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts